Saturday, December 13, 2008


Hehehehehe

5 comments:

Katie said...

That's horrible :) Very funny.

Em said...

I know! I didn't post it, Clay did! He thought it would be funny if it looked like I had done it. Crazy boy! =0)

Mitch and Shannon said...

I like this!! Very funny!!

Lauren said...

That's very funny!

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Katie's. You all look great, and it's so good to "see" you all again. Congrats on that sweet little girl! Your parents are the opposite of mine when it comes to grandkids! They have mostly boys and your parents have mostly girls. Now it's far from over for your Mom and Dad though! Through the grace of God, we'll have more(long story...feel free to ask if you really care), but that will be it for my parents!

Do you care if I add you to my list of blogs?