Last week we had the privilege of watching Aunt Sonja graduate. She did so awesome, had tons of ropes and medals all over her. When they were coming in we were looking for the blond with the most "bling". hehe!! We are so happy for her! =0) Here Clay (who is giving his cheesy "I don't want to smile for this" smile) and I are waiting for the festivities to begin.
Monday, May 18, 2009
What a week and weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad everyone had such a good time! Congrats to Sonja too!
I took my rugrats to pick stawberries last week too. Such a fun activity for kidos. I swear you should have to weigh them on the way in and out, they ate as many as they put in their buckets. Very cute pics.
Post a Comment