Sunday, December 27, 2009

What a Merry Christmas!

I will post pictures soon of our Holiday happenings, however I just wanted to write a bit about one of our surprises this year. We are 3 and a 1/2 months along and due June 26th. We are so excited to be welcoming a new little addition to our little growing family! Pictures to come once again!! =0)

14 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay!!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Happy! Another bright spot this Christmas :) Love, Granny

Sonja Fox said...

Bout time! :-) I just can't believe you were able to keep it a secret so long. Love you guys and can't wait for our new addition!

Unknown said...

Oh you're good at keeping secrets. There is no way I could keep it in for that long. WOOHOO!!!! I'm so excited for you. I wondered when you were going to give Gabby a sibling.

Lauren said...

How exciting for you, Clay and Gabby! 2010 is going to be a great year!

Katie said...

So, you're ticker is kind of weird :) but I'm VERY excited for you, and a little upset at the secret, but totally understand your reasons! Love you all!

cheryl said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful. We are so thrilled for you. COngratulations!!!!!!!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily, that is AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Your first trimester is over...wohoo!!! I'm excited to see pics!!!

Candace said...

Congratulations to you and your family, Emily!!!! I have so many friends expecting right now. It's so wonderful, all these precious little ones about to come into the world! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Em said...

You guys just bring the already waiting tears to my eyes when I read all of your wonderful comments!! =0) Love y'all!!! =0)

Tina Spears said...

I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily!
Bernice

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and your family!!~

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Girl-no-way!!! That's so exciting! That's what I get for not consistently keeping up with my FB or blogging for the last couple of weeks. How did I miss this?! Congrats!!!!!