Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daddy Time!

I couldn't help but snap a few shots of Gabby and Daddy having fun waiting for dinner Monday night. While Gabby and I were sick over the weekend (and unfortunately we still are), Clay took care of both of us. He played with Gabby while I slept and even made dinner for us Saturday and Sunday night. He was so wonderful!!! =0)


2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! Bummer! But I'm glad it gave you the opportunity to see Clay in action and appreciate him for it - it helps sometimes. I love the little table in the background! That is so cute! Where'd it come from!?

Em said...

Bonnie's sister's husband, who we went to see in Alabama, made it for her and sent one for our house and one for Bonnie's. She loves it too!! =0) We'll have to skype soon!!! =0) Love ya!!