Now granted, I'm about 3 in my picture and Gabby is only 2, however it's still funny to see that we have only a few similarities. She is definitely her Daddy's daughter. =0) I think she might have my nose!! haha!!
Thanks Beth! That'd be cool if Cavan looked a bit more like me! =0) By the way, I think it's cool having all of the kids have the same letter first name. =0) You definitely have to be creative!!!
You are so off your rocker Em. She totally looks like you, maybe not that picture, but when I see my precious niece I always think she looks just like you and nothing like Stumpy. Well, I do think she makes some of his expressions and the shape of her eyes. The trust test is to a put a pic of you two together and look. Also, go to mom's a dig up a pic of Stumpy at that age! Yeah, I just brought in my coworkers and we looked @ the pics of you and Gabby from Seattle. She looks like you!
Ha ha!! Really Dana?? I can see a bit of me in there, however she definitely has Clay's eyes!! Thanks though, I'm glad you think she does look like me!! =0)
5 comments:
WOW. She is her daddy's daughter. I bet she has a lot of your mannerisms though. Watch Little Man look just like you!
Thanks Beth! That'd be cool if Cavan looked a bit more like me! =0) By the way, I think it's cool having all of the kids have the same letter first name. =0) You definitely have to be creative!!!
You are so off your rocker Em. She totally looks like you, maybe not that picture, but when I see my precious niece I always think she looks just like you and nothing like Stumpy. Well, I do think she makes some of his expressions and the shape of her eyes. The trust test is to a put a pic of you two together and look. Also, go to mom's a dig up a pic of Stumpy at that age! Yeah, I just brought in my coworkers and we looked @ the pics of you and Gabby from Seattle. She looks like you!
Ha ha!! Really Dana?? I can see a bit of me in there, however she definitely has Clay's eyes!! Thanks though, I'm glad you think she does look like me!! =0)
I agree, I need to see a pic of Clay at this age beside the two of you.
Post a Comment