Cavan Jonah Fox!
No more questions or opinions needed, it's done and this will be his name! =0) We love it!!!
Heads up though...we are not going to be discussing the baby name anymore when it comes to the next little siblings to come along. We want it to be a surprise from now on! Thanks everyone!
No more questions or opinions needed, it's done and this will be his name! =0) We love it!!!
Heads up though...we are not going to be discussing the baby name anymore when it comes to the next little siblings to come along. We want it to be a surprise from now on! Thanks everyone!



11 comments:
You gotta let us know now!!!!
HE????? You're having a boy???? That's GREAT!!! CONGRATS!!! What's the name?!!!!
He he! You guys are so fun!! =0) Don't ya like how I just changed the post instead!! Ha ha!! =0)
I love it too!
I love the name!!! So original and perfect for you guys!!! I love it!!! I love how you changed the post....sneaky Emily!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Sorry you were getting crap from other people about the name....it's not their place to tell you what to name YOUR child!
Thanks guys! It wasn't crap or anything Shannon, we just wanted to keep it on the low, because it can be a stressful topic for some!! =0)
I love it. I'm sad that we don't really have "options." The whole "s" thing was very unintentional. It's fun having all of the same first initial for the kids names. But it leaves less options for sure.
Yay! A name!
I Love His Name!!!!
Thanks Sonja and Molly!! =0)
I love that name! Good choice!
Post a Comment