Ever since Pop Pop let her help him do dishes back on my birthday in January, Gabby has wanted to "help" at the sink every chance she gets! She giggles so much as she is pouring water from one sink to the other! The picture below is her "cheese" she gave me while she was "workin'"!
Now we're washing our hands...again...for probably the millionth time!
So fun! I haven't let Galina up to the sink yet...not ready to open that door! At least Gabby is entertaining :) imagine life if she only ever did what you asked her to? Well, maybe we shouldn't imagine it...
4 comments:
So fun! I haven't let Galina up to the sink yet...not ready to open that door! At least Gabby is entertaining :) imagine life if she only ever did what you asked her to? Well, maybe we shouldn't imagine it...
I wish I liked to clean that much too! She is awesome.
Hey you can send Gabster my way any time to help me clean..I agree with Katie my kids are never by the sink by choice to messy sorry I'm a bad mom!!!
Her cleaning outfit is nice too :) I wish I could run around in dress up clothes all day...and then feel like cleaning...lol!
Post a Comment