We had a beautiful day yesterday! Cavan was blessed by his Father, with his two Grandfathers, and two Uncles to help. It was absolutely wonderful! He did very well, did not make a peep during the whole blessing. He is so handsome in his Blessing outfit that Granny made for him. Gabby had to give him kisses while I was trying to take a few shots! She is such a good big Sister!

We took pictures afterward, which for some reason we did not do with Gabby, which I feel horrible about. I don't know why we did not even attempt! This time though we made sure we had some snapshots of all who were present. We sure missed all of you who were not there, namely those in Hawaii, Washington, Oklahoma, and the one sick in bed in Greenville. We know you guys were there in spirit though! =0) We love y'all!




6 comments:
Very nice!
Bernice
Great pics, Em. Your family is beautiful. It was a nice day.
Oh, so sad we weren't there! But I'm glad everyone else was able to be there! How awesome to have your Dad and both Grandpa's and two uncles at your blessing! Pretty special! I love Clay "helping" with the kids! Whatever works, because I know as soon as Brian walks in for the day I'm like here you go! Entertain her! Love you! And miss you! Can't wait to get to meet Cavan and see Gabby!
The pictures turned out great. I love Gabby squishing her cheeks! Too cute. And Caven is a handsome little guy!
Love the pics!!! It's so wonderful that all the family was there to celebrate! We were thinking of you all! Miss and love you!
I feel your pain on the pictures. We don't even have pictures of some of them at all. I have no idea how or why we managed to forget but we did.
Such cute kids. I'm glad your so good at blogging so I get to see them often. LOL!!
Post a Comment