Before getting into our lovely baseball pictures, I had to say...WE HAVE A SITTER UPPER...or something like that. Cavan has finally started sitting up. Whew!!! I know boys are typically lazier than girls, however, I didn't realize just how lazy they can be. Gabby was sitting up and rolling over by 6 months. Cavan decided to start rolling at 7 months, and sitting up...now!! Still gotta love his cuteness. He still prefers to roll every where, and even do a half army crawl. Just grateful he is finally sitting up and staying up.
(Outfit courtesy of Paw Paw)




6 comments:
Haha--that fourth picture of Cavan looks like he should be saying (in a deep voice as he pats the floor), "Hey, Baby...why don't you come over here"
Susanne was right on about that picture!!! Great pictures. So sweet. They are both such sweethearts...can't wait for the first weekend in April!
Have to congratulate Cavan on the sitting up, too!!! Yippee (for him and you). Love it :)
Man Emily, your kids are gorgeous! What kind of phrases did Gabby pick up? That's so funny! I love what they say! So funny that that couple held Cavan for you :) and he was okay? You two are good about getting out and doing things - love that Gabby likes watching sports :)
So much fun! Looking at these pics makes me wish we lived in a different climate :) and closer to all of you! Gabby and Cavan are adorable and getting so big!
Your daughters are sure cute Emily!
Post a Comment