Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthdays and sillyness!!

Aunt Ya ya had her birthday on the 30th of March, and we had the fun opportunity to celebrate with her earlier in the week. We absolutely love Aunt Ya ya, and having her down the road, means we get to hang out with her and enjoy her company whenever...she is available. Haha!! Happy Birthday again Aunt Ya ya...how old are you now...28...29??!!!!
The other night we were enjoying some yummy dinner and I just had to snap some pics of Gabby being silly, and Cavan enjoying some food. He still will not eat baby food...such a bummer, because we get it free from WIC. Ay!!

3 comments:

kokanuts said...

Can't believe how beautiful the kids are...and so grown-up!!! Good pics,Em. See ya soon :)

Katie said...

Fun! Cavan is getting so big! He's going to be a toddler before I ever get to meet him :( It's crazy how fast they're changing! Hope you are well! Happy B-day to Sonja!

Me and Nick said...

Happy B-day to Sonja!! Love the dinner pics! Sometimes I just want to take fun pics too and mealtimes are some of the most fun!! Love y'all!!