I think these next few pictures are from our first visit to Granny and Pop Pop's, but I just had to post them, even though it is backtracking a lot. Cavan really, and I mean really loves his Grandpas!!

I think this is Lizzie and JJ, of course I am not a 100%. =0)

One cool event for the kids...riding in Jason's go-cart! More of those pics below!!!


This was from our most recent trip. Julia went to the Dentist for some fillings, and came back looking like this...=0)!!!!

Tractor riding, Pop Pop style!!!


Discovered that Shelby is a perfect play mate for Cavan, while he is in the play pen. This worked great for a long time, until poor Shelby fell on a toy, and then she didn't want to play anymore. Poor kid!

Cavan's facial expressions and smearing of his face on the side are...priceless!

Lizzies kittens..cute little things.

Some more go cart fun! That's Gabby in there waving at us. She is in between Emma and Jason. She loved it!!




Erin said Shelby is doing what they do on roller coasters...waving. Ha ha!!

Love her tongue in this one.





Hanging out at Jason's baseball game.

He actually got a run during this game. Of course, I wasn't around when he did, so I have no pics of him in action...=0(, but he did get in a bunch of great swings. =0)


They got a few more runs before they were done. Just in case you cannot read it, it says 1 to 17. Jason's team kicks butt!!


The older girls kept doing this pose, and so Gabby of course had to imitate. I think she enjoys looking like a damsel in distress. Jason G. became her "Hero Prince" because he "rescued" her from an ant pile she walked into. Her poor leg was a mess. It is a lot better now, thankfully.

Trip down memory lane...this picture hung in the hallway for a good majority of my child hood. I loved that pink dress with the suspenders...yep that's right, suspenders. They were so rad to have.

Mom pulled out a picture of me when I was around 6 or 7 months, and ya know, Cavan really does look a lot like me. The ears I believe definitely come from the Fox side, but he has so many more of my features. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not, but it's pretty cool. Ha ha!

3 comments:
Yay for pictures of everyone that I love and never get to see except on a blurry webcam! I have to say, it's amazing to me how different you look from your baby picture. You can tell me in my baby pictures, I think, never change - but I think you look a lot different! Cavan does resemble you a lot! Well..he IS a gorgeous baby - so of course he looks like you!
I love all the photos you posted!!! You're way better at blogging than I am! I loved seeing all the family photos, miss you guys like crazy, I remember the good ol days! Gabby is growing up so fast, and she's so beautiful!!! Cavan is adorable also!!! He's going to be a heart breaker!!! Thanks for posting...I love catching up!
Great pics, Em...love that you keep the family posted about everybody...love you all...
Post a Comment