Time is just flying by. I still remember holding this little boy just weeks after he was born. He was so tiny and angelic. I could just stare at him for hours. Now, he loves to bite, scream, yell, bite some more, sword fight with whatever long objects he can find, snuggle, give kisses, zerbert whatever skin is exposed, pinch, pull, steal toys, give big open arm hugs, speak some words like, "ma ma", "da da", "david", "grandma", "ook" (look), "tis" (this), "baw" (ball), "whaistis?" (what is this?), "tan u" (thank you), "rio" (usually singing this), "ease"(please), and "go"! He points out any sort of huge machinery, especially tractors and big rigs. He makes the zoom sound when driving whatever toy is in his hand. Thomas the train is his absolute fav show/movie, Rio being a close 2nd. He loves tickle time like his big sister, and he loves to sit and stare at the book "Tootle", which he got from his Great-Grandmother Kokinda. He still sleeps with a tent on his crib, but no longer has the bottle. The pacifier is going soon as well. He weighs around 23 lbs, and is about 36 inches tall. He is in the 25th percentile for both! He loves to pat wherever he wants you to sit or lay down. I think that is all of the stats on him for now!!! We love you little man, and are so grateful to have you in our lives!
Here we are looking at our cake that Granny made at his little Maple Hill party!
Here we are bored with said cake and are leaving the table.
Uncle Jason promptly puts us back in our seat...
Wait, I do not wish to be in this seat, looking at these candles.
I am going to stare this evil cake down...
oh wait, did someone say blow out the candles? I think I can do that.
That was cool!
Stick my fingers in it, YES, Please!
And now we're done.
More pics to come!



4 comments:
Love the sequence :~) he is wonderful and a handful, but that will be his best quality one day!
I love the commentary too :) He is definitely busy - but too adorable not to just love him more for it. I swear, watching him just flat-out go, I love it. Love him! Can't wait for a visit one day :)
Happy Birthday Cavan!! We miss you!! I can't believe how fast he is growing!! He sounds just like Julius!! Love the commentary too!
He is darling! He and Lizzie could give eat other a run for each other's money. Bite. kiss. pinch. sad face so you don't get in trouble. hit. kiss. scratch. Repeat? isn't that how is goes?! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Post a Comment