I was craving these...again, at the beginning of the month. So, I made some! Yummmmmmm!
Cavan had some too...these looked especially delicious.
We totally dressed the kiddos up on the day Spider-man came out, and went to Hardee's to get our free cheeseburgers. Gabby and Cavan, were absolutely adorable. The manager said we were the second to come in that day for the deal. Odd that the lovely city of Greenville did not jump on the opportunity to get a free burger...
This definitely is digressing a bit, however I forgot to post photos from our 4th of July festivities at Grandmaw's and Paw Paw's. I did not get all of the pictures up, but these will do for now! The kids are getting so big. It's so funny to think that last summer, Cavan was still needing assistance in walking, while this year, we cannot keep him still. Proof's in the pictures!
Just so tired...
Really need to mow the lawn...
"Gabby, don't turn around, there is a monster coming..."
"Ahhhhh, he got you..."
"RUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!"
Get those bugs...ewwwwww...
Don't know why, but whenever I go outside, I get attacked...
But then I go into sumo stance, and I take them down...
and then we are all fine and dandy.
I made a yummy recipe from Bakerella, that was super good for our 4th dessert.
Once we got inside and all changed, it was time to attack Uncle David. I mean, he deserved it, right?! Ha!
Let the festivities begin. "Ook!" Cavan's first sparkler. He loved it.
Gabby's first go, did not end very well. This link below is to a video that is so funny, mainly because of Phil. He was our fire putter outer, with his red cup of super stealth water. Needless to say, he was a little anxious to use it...
http://youtu.be/cMr9oldfGxo
http://youtu.be/cMr9oldfGxo






































1 comment:
So much fun...Cavan is such a live wire and Gabby is so happy! Love all the family time...Bonnie and Barry look so relaxed...Uncle David and Aunt Sonja are so good! Happy times!
Post a Comment