Our Lovely Trip to Boston! Finally I have a few pictures ready to put up!!! We had so much fun and Katie and Brian were so wonderful! We did not want to leave!!! Galina was the Best, and Johnny, well, Johnny needed a little time to warm up to us! We tortured him way too much, by making him sit with us while Katie went jogging a few mornings. He did great our first go with him, but after that, he caught on to what was going on, and was not happy until his Mommy came home. Totally understandable too! I love little boys. They just need their Mommy's and it so wonderful! We went out a bunch to see some sites. We enjoyed the Minuteman Trail, which has totally stuck with Gabby. I forgot to bring my camera, so check Katie's FB page to see some! Gabby though, every time she sees someone in British military garb, we hear about how bad they are...funny kid. I'm glad to know she was paying attention.
We also went to Fenway! Clay had mentioned getting pictures there, so Katie and Brian took us into Boston! It was really fun and a very nice stadium, well outside anyways!
![]() |
| Granny managed to get Cavan duty...a lot. I think he realized Granny was not messing around, and so he would just go ahead and listen to her. Wish I could get that kind of respect! |
More to come!!!






















4 comments:
Fenway's great! We've been living in Boston for 6 years - wish we'd known yal were coming! What else did you do while you were up?
Cool!!!! My Sister lives at Hanscom AFB, so we only made it into Boston that one day!!! I hope we get to come up next summer, and if so, I'll totally let ya know!! We made it to Paul Revere's house that day as well, Waldon Pond, and more Minuteman Trail!! Boston is awesomes!!! =0)
So fun!! The kids look like they had a blast! Ready for all of us to make trips together! :) Poor Katie! LOL!
Thanks Em...we did have a blast. Pics are great and Katie and Brian were wonderful hosts.
Post a Comment