Thursday, January 10, 2013

Silly little girl...

I get so paranoid when I am pregnant.  Well, I shouldn't say it like it has happened every time, just with Cavan and this little Miss's pregnancies.  I was to naive with Gabby's.  This little girl, like Cavan, keeps me guessing.  She has been moving since she was conceived.  It took awhile to feel Gabby move, probably 20 weeks, Cavan was around 18 weeks, but this one, 15 1/2 weeks, I could feel her little nudges.  She has progressed quite nicely too.  My whole stomach feels her jabs now.  On the way to our OB appointment yesterday, she was moving up a storm.  I mentioned the whole paranoia thing earlier, simply because I am always concerned with my babies development.  I am not in the best of shape and so it weighs on my mind that maybe I do not deserve to be pregnant.  With that said, let me just tell you, this little girl has made me wonder...a lot.  We get to our appt, and go right in.  This office has been wonderful in not making us wait too long to be seen.  Our wonderful Doctor comes in quickly, and gets me on the table to get our little ones vitals.  Well, this little booger decided not to give us a heartbeat.  I started to get anxious, and began telling the Doc all of my concerns.  She let me know that it was alright, and immediately went out to get their ultra sound machine.  Thankfully, Peanut was doing fine, she had buried herself down in my pelvic area, laying on her back, thus making it hard for the Doc to find her heartbeat.  She is already so sneaky.  She looked at us at one point and had her hand up around her face.  I was so relieved she was fine, and truthfully, if her hiding from us will get us another view of her...I will take it.  The Doctor was very sweet and gave me a very blurry picture of her, and her little heartbeat.  I am so excited to meet her, and I know Gabby and Cavan are too.  When she was on the screen, Gabby stood holding my hand watching, while Cavan pointed at my big ol' belly.  I think he was more concerned that my stomach was not covered.  I could tell he wanted to give me zerberts.  Silly kids.  I am grateful that Heavenly Father has found me worthy to carry and care for his children.  I know I need to remind myself to have Faith that everything will be just fine, no matter what.  It is a wonderful relief to know that I am loved, and that this little girl will be apart of our little family very soon! 

Awww...some lovely photos...finally!  We had the chimney guys come out and clean-up the chimney so we could use it back at the beginning of December.  Pop Pop gave us some wood and boom...we have our beautiful fire!  Roasting Marshmallows is the only acceptable activity to do with it as well!  










 Christmas with Pop Pop, Granny and the Kokinda Families!!!!























 Riley and Judy present time!!
















 Christmas Eve in Greenville!!!





 Christmas Morning Donuts!
 Presents with Uncle David, Ya Ya and Phil!

















 New Year's Eve yumminess!!!



2 comments:

cheryl said...

Your babies are lucky to have you. I get so paranoid too. I'm glad all is well with the pregnancy. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

kokanuts said...

So much fun and love going around! Just sorry B & B aren't there...soon though...great pics Em...love y'all!