Finally, Busch Gardens pictures!! We had the wonderful opportunity to go back at the end of September to HallowScream!!! We had so much fun!!! Madi did a lot of the above thankfully, but Gabby and Cavan were in high gear the entire day! It was awesome!!!
This year, Clay took the big kids on the train right when we got in. Cavan had been and still, asks to ride the train, so we made sure that was accomplished right at the get go. It was a good thing too, he didn't make it to the front gate before crashing that night!
Gabby rode her "big" roller coaster several times! Cavan will get to ride it next year. He missed the cut-off by 1/2 a inch. He was so bummed!
He did enjoy riding this a bunch of times!
Gabby's first "real" coaster...Pompeii! She absolutely...hated it. She was curled up under Clay the whole way down the drop. If you click on the pictures, you can see her face. It was so pathetic, I felt so bad for her and did not force her to ride it again!
Cavan and I had some dippin' dots while we waited for them to get off of the ride!
This was a first for Cavan. Last year he had to sit in the seats on this ride, but this time he was tall enough to lay flat, like he was flying. He wanted to turn over and fly on his back the little stinker!
Gabby wouldn't go near this dude, but Cavan believed us when we said he was fake, which he was.
This dude was in France. We didn't take the kids through there once he started in. There were so many people standing around drinking and listening to the music he was playing. He looked cool, but too scary for the kiddos!
Last ride of the day!
Friday night and Sunday morning, Clay was wonderful and took the big kids to the pool so they could play, and Madi could nap. They LOVED it! Gabby can successfully "swim" with her life vest on across the pool. Cavan pretends, and is very cute doing it!



1 comment:
Hello Em!
I know it's been a while. The family looks great and everyone is growing. When I saw Gabby 1st day of school picture, I was amazed. I remember when she was born and now she's in Kindergarten. Cavan and Maddy are growing like weeds too! Wow! I hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment