Friday, September 5, 2014

Day one of 1st Grade!!!!!!!!!!

 How we do things in the morning...gotta brush those teeth in our diaper!!












3 comments:

Me and Nick said...

You must have posted a couple days in a row! I missed the Train Ride, Bush Gardens and Disney pool posts!! They looked like fun! I need to bring the kids to do the train! That looked awesome! Can you believe you have a first grader?? She looks so cute in her first day outfit! And she is definitely on her way to being a pop star!! LOL! Love you all!

Katie said...

I think we should make a trip of it with all three little boys! How fun would the train ride be?! And your kids are adorable! I love the new header pics - they look awesome! Can't believe how grown they are all getting. I'm stupid for not getting up to you more often. You're only an hour and a half away! Soon! Once Oct. 14 has come and gone I'll be (almost) a free lady!! On T, Th, F at any rate :) Love you all!

Em said...

Yes lets do that!!! The boys would LOVE it!! I had been trying to get these post up so I just did them back to back!!! =0)Yay for freedom!!!!!!!!!!