Thursday, December 18, 2014

Halloween!!!

We enjoyed our Ward Trunk or Treat the Friday before Halloween!!! Kids loved it!!!  It was Gabby's first time running around with friends, instead of following family!  It was Cavan's first at trying to run around by himself.  He didn't get a lot of candy until he met back up with Madi and I!  Then his bucket was full!  Madi didn't mind it!  She preferred looking at costumes and trying to go back to Clay at the car! It was super fun! Clay manned the car while I walked around with kiddos!  

Halloween day we decided to head to Crabtree Mall, now that we live not even 20 minutes from it!!  We got there on time, so the kids would actually have a chance to trick or treat!!! They enjoyed the first 30 minutes, but after that it was pulling teeth to get them to go to the next store!  We had fun though!  I snapped these pics right before we left the mall!  All Cavan wanted to do was play on the train toy!  He was happy once he could do that! 




































No comments: