Saturday, August 9, 2008

Standing a little taller!

So a couple of nights back we were up playing and having a little fun watching the Olympics open and Gabby trying to stand up. She had been trying all day to do so, and then finally last night, she did a bunch. She is so silly in this video and I tell ya, it seems every time she is about to do something, Zaidy walks right in front of the camera. Ay!



This past Tuesday I decided to finally get rid of Gabby's cradle cap. Mom had told me to just put baby oil on it and to scrub, so I did. I did it that morning, before her bath thinking I would wash it out, but unfortunately I didn't do a good job and so her hair was all greasy, all day. That night when Clay got home we started going at it with a comb and got some pretty good hair styles out of it. This might be a little gross to some, but in the pictures I'm posting we are doing her hair in a mo hawk and you can see bits of skin. After we had played with it a bunch I finally took her to get it clean. Needless to say after five washes with her baby wash, and five more scrapes with a comb, it was all gone. Finally, and to think if all I had done was taken a day I wouldn't have been worried about it. Ay!! Her head looks so fresh and clean now, =0) and I love it!!!





2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

I love the mohawks. We used to do the same thing with our girls. Emily still has cradle cap. We just can't see it now with all the hair!! Autumn's hawks used to be called "Jimmy Neutron Hair". We loved it!! Thanks for the blog comment. I've been working out for a long time now, it's finally starting to pay off, but I have a long ways to go!!

Katie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I look forward to Galina getting big enough to record pulling herself up! So exciting - and I love you and Clay in the background :) Reality t.v. at it's finets...he he he, thank heavens there's not a camera following Brian and I. That would be dangerous...seriously...