skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Teethies and a Big Ballon
Well, I didn't take any of these pictures with my camera, since I haven't quite gotten it back yet. Mom and Molly came back from Hawaii this past Tuesday and so we have come to visit them here in Jacksonville. They were awesome and came to Greenville yesterday to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks with us at the theater, since it was free. Kerriann, Julia, Ella, Erin, Jason, Emma, Dad, Mom, and Molly all came I should say. We all came back together to jville and have had a very fun time so far. =0) Today, Molly took some pictures of Gabby smiling, so we could finally have a picture of her first tooth. She did good, and got a fantastic picture which if you click on, you can see it much larger. I've posted it along with a bunch of Zaidy playing with a balloon. She chases light and now we have discovered likes to pop balloons up into the air. She ends up popping it while trying to get it up every time. =0) She is such a silly dog. It's great having Mom and Molly back, but we all really wish they could've stayed in Hawaii with Katie and Brian. Especially now that they have Galina! Also, since no one here has the Wii, I thought I'd bring it along so if anyone wanted to have a go at, they could. Well, lo and behold, Mom actually got on and raced little Jason at Mario Kart. It was actually hilarious watching both of them trying to at least stay on the track. In the end, Jason looks at me and says "did Grannie win?", with this serious almost sad look and I made him very happy when I told him, "Nope, in fact Grannie got last place and you beat by a whole 4 spots!". I got a big old smile after that and a laugh. =0) Grannie was so funny, just giggling the whole time. So I got pictures. He he!! The video at the end is actually the first video we took of Gabby rolling back in May. She had done it once or twice before the video was taken, but I didn't get that taped, so here is the first. I found it here on Mom's computer. =0)









4 comments:
What a big smile :) She's so cute! Everyone looks like their having fun Christmas isn't too far away :)Love ya'll!
Hey...wow, your folks house looks different...I love the video of Gabby rolling. It's too precious! I recorded Emily rolling over, and Autumn crawling for the first time. It was something I'll never forget!! Is Zadie your dog? Or your folks? She's cute!! I don't know what I'd do without my Mocha. Have a good weekend!!
Super cute, as always! BTW I love the new template!!
I love Gabby's little outfit!!~
Post a Comment