Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Oh yes, let it snow! So today we woke up to a lovely white scenery. It snowed all morning until about 11am and then started back up again about an hour later. It has yet to stop since then too. It is awesome. Having lived in Jacksonville where the last time it snowed like crazy and got super deep was oh 20 years ago, this has been a awesome day!!! We went out into it when it stopped at 11am with Bonnie and Barry and took tons of pictures. Zaidy hasn't ever actually been out in the snow either so she was having a blast running around in it too! I won't put all up, but there are quite a few really cute ones, so be prepared for a lengthy post!!! =0) This first picture is pre-snow. I had to take pictures of the outfit I put on her. She had tights, leg warmers, thin pants, jeans and these little red snow pants on. To top that off she had on her gloves, a two layer jacket with a hood and her tennis shoes. We couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she couldn't bend her knees as well as normal. Ha ha!!


Ya gotta love Barry's ski mask!! =0)



Clay had just pelted me with a snowball. I'm being sweet right now, let me just tell ya!

Zaidy and her snow beard. Such a silly dog!
I love this girl!

7 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

I am so jealous you guys have snow! I would do anything to have it snow in San Antonio!! Gabby looks so cute in her snow gear!! Zaidy even looked happy in the snow. I can't wait to play in the snow in Germany and take the girls out and Mocha!! It will be a blast!!

Katie said...

I absolutely LOVE the 8th picture up, from the bottom. That smile is SO ADORABLE! She is a gorgeous little girl...Zaidy's snow beard is very cute :) Her hair is about long enough to be in pig-tails at the nape of her neck!!

RobinsonRugrats said...

She looks so stinkin' cute in that snow bunny outfit!! Please tell me that you got Clay back!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have been there to play in the snow with you all. How much fun would that have been??? Gabby is so cute! Love you all.

Lauren said...

Very cute pictures! Yeah I think the last time I experienced snow was about 20 years ago so we are probably referring to the same big snow year. I second Joanna...please tell us you got Clay back!

Em said...

I did and I got his reaction on video. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't like videos so I haven't been able to get it up on the blog!! =0)

Mamafamilias said...

cute thang!