Here we are enjoying a lovely marshmallow. She absolutely loves them. We did the minis for awhile, but on a whim I decided to buy the large ones. Needless to say, she only eats one, and this is how it looks when she does so. =0) She is usually drooling white liquid after a bit, but she is persistent in sucking on it until it is mush in her mouth. I just had to show y'all what the munchkin is up to!! =0)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Marshmallows and snow anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Gabby looks so grown up in this photo of her...and I love the snow on Zaidy...that is one I would frame! I love the snow!!
She is darling!! I also love that picture of your dog. Thats funny!
She is so so so cute!! She is growing up so fast. We finally started a blog, awaitingwinter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment