skip to main |
skip to sidebar
She is a chunker! Also, Happy Birthday Katie!! =0)
Erin was AWESOME!!! She tried and tried to birth Shelby the way she had with Emma and Jason, however little Shelby was HUGE and not cooperating!! She is so adorable and so chunky! She looks as though she is already two months old compared to Anna who still looks her age, 2 and a half weeks. =0) I will not put too many pictures up on here, just in case Erin decides to put some up!!! =0) Shelby Mae is absolutely gorgeous and it was so awesome to actually be in the hospital when she had her! I missed Jason's birth because Katie and I were in Boone. Missed Emma because I was still in the mission, but I raced to Wilmington to be there for Shelby!! Everything came quite quickly, even after going down on Saturday thinking she was going to have her over the weekend. Tuesday was a good day too!!! Erin and Jason, you guys did good, real good!! =0) Love y'all! Erin's water broke at midnight, Monday night, and Mom, Molly and Dad went over there to help out. So needless to say, none of them, Erin, Jason, Jan, Dad, Mom, or Molly had any sleep at all. When I got to the hospital yesterday at noon, this was how I found Mom. She slept for probably another 30 minutes too. =0)













Anna on the left, Shelby on the right!! It's hard to tell isn't it? =0)






I had taken a lot more pictures this time, since Erin's camera was being used quite a bit by others. =0)
4 comments:
SO BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS you guys. Your family keeps growing!!! I'm so excited for everyone!! What is Erin's blog page?? I'd like to keep in touch with Jason too if I could!! congrats again!
ya know what? she doesn't have one. she is on facebook though, and that might be where she'll put some pictures up. find her in my friends if ya want to keep up with them too. =0)
Come to my window....
All Beautiful, all Kokindas
All these babies are making me anxious for my little one. Although everyone I know has/is having a girl. I'm afraid they're going to run out! LOL!!! So when is it your turn again?????
Post a Comment