Gabby the other day, came up to me with this in her mouth!!! =0) Such a silly kid!

Little Phil, hehe, is getting so old. He turned 17 on the 9th. It's crazy to think that he was 13 when we got married, and seemed so young then, and I was still about the same height as him. Now he towers over me and is probably still growing. I'm not putting too many pictures up, since I'm sure Sonja would like to brag about him. =0) Happy Birthday Phil!




You can see the neighbors dog, Can Can, looking over the fence at Gabby. Can can is a little English bulldog, and it is just the sweetest dog. Her and her sister, Nola, like to purch up on the skate ramps in order to peek at us, all the while making grunts and barking too. Gabby likes to go and say "hi" too!! =0)


Anna and Shelby were blessed this past Sunday by their Fathers and it was such a great day!!! I just can't believe Anna is already a month old. It seriously feels like just yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for Johnny to come out and tell us what was up. And, it's hard to believe Shelby is a week. We got to sit with them for a bit on Saturday and hold Shelby. She is such a little chunker and so sweet!! =0) Aunt Molly has finally started to pop out as you can see here in the photo!! She is going to be so cute pregnant!!
Clay's usual face! haha!!
I have no idea why I have no picture of Jason with them. He was there, I promise!!

5 comments:
WWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I want a girl too!!!! Sorry. Just had to whine for a second. I have always wanted to have one blessed in a long beautiful gown like those! On a side note, Shelby looks SOOO much bigger than Anna. And to think I thought Anna was big. LOL!!! Everyone looks great as usual. Love the paci pics by the way!
Anna is probably getting closer to 9lbs, but Shelby is 10 lbs already! It's crazy though, right! I hope you have a girl to! You need a little estrogen too!! =0)
I love the family photos!! Anna and Shelby look like they could be twins with how big they both are!! Johnny and Jason are lucky to have little girls!! I love mine!!! I love the picture of Gabby with the two pacifier's in her mouth! It looks like something Emily or Autumn would do!! Cute blog!! Congrats to Anna and Shelby on their blessing!
What a ham Gabby is :) and it's a toss up as to who she gets it from!
Gabby is such a ham. Those two binkies in her mouth are adorable! That mac and cheese makes me so hungry!! I love the blessing dresses.
Post a Comment