Sunday, September 27, 2009

Molly's Baby Shower (Just a few pictures)

I know Molly will hopefully, I mean I really hope Molly will blog about her Baby Shower!! Here are just a few pictures of the party! Mom had a great idea of putting powdered sugar around the cake which had done this weird grease thing around the rim of the cake. So weird!
Nick was released from his duty of attending the shower, however he had to take pictures before he left. Here he is doing the famous "Brian pose". Hee hee, we love you Brian!!
Gabby playing with Shelby! Shelby eventually started to smile at her, which was so sweet!!
All of the awesome food Kerriann and Erin made for the parteeee!!!
Mom's youngest finally becoming a Mommy! Who'd have thought little Molly would become a Mom! Still hasn't completely sank in!
Molly with her wonderful gifts!!
She's pregnant, and we still trust her with a knife!! =0)

1 comment:

Mitch and Shannon said...

OMG, what a darling shower cake!!! I still can't believe Molly is having a baby and we are so excited and happy for them both!!! It's Taylor and Ashley's turn next!!!!