Halloween is just around the corner! This year we have selected 5 costumes that we like and would love to put Gabby in! Help us decide by voting for the cutest one! Thanks guys!! =0)
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I vote for the Elephant!!!! she would be adorable in any of these!!!
I think she could really pull that one off. She is so animated that she would think up real cool elephant moves.
Bernice
Thanks Guys! Let me tell you though, it is a close one between the butterfly and the Elephant! =0)
I like the butterfly because she could move in it. I think the elephant would be cumbersome (and adorable) but since the butterfly would be equally adorable but not in the way...that's my vote. I have no idea what to do for Galina this year...
How about a drummer?:-)
Post a Comment