Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flowers and a Pretty Girl!!


Posted by Picasa
Clay surprised Gabby and I with some beautiful, and I mean beautiful flowers yesterday. I had to take pictures of them, and Gabby had to smell them. So of course, here are lots of Gabby sniffing and touching and cheezzinng!! =0)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Those are beautiful - they'd inspire a bride's choice of colors for a fall wedding! I love the picture you did the soft focus on - precious!

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily those are BEAUTIFUL!!! Lucky woman you are! Wish my hubby brought me flowers!!! Only on birthdays and anniversary's! I love that Gabby is trying to smell every single flower. Precious!!

cheryl said...

I love your collages and your gorgeous little girl! Those are beautiful flowers.

Mamafamilias said...

Wow, Clay. I'm impressed!

flowers said...

what a perfect combination it is - flower and beautiful girl. nice creativity. It was nice going through your blog. Keep it up the good work. Cheers :)

Ashley said...

Those are beautiful!!! How sweet!~