Friday, October 16, 2009

We miss you already Katie and Galina!

We had so much fun these past two weeks visiting with you and Galina and can't wait for you guys to come back, along with Brian of course! =0) The pumpkin carving party was the best too!! Almost 15 + years ago, Mom and Dad took a picture of us kids on top of a Mountain, which for some reason I can't remember which one. Well, it was the cutest picture and for Christmas last year, Molly gave each of us a copy of it. So when Katie was here, Katie and Molly thought it would be great to take the same picture, our same poses and all, again. =0) The middle picture of the collage is what we got! I can't believe how much we have all changed, and I think it was unanimous in that Jason still looks like he did when he was a kid. Ha ha!! Love y'all!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily that's awesome that you found the old pic of you guys and were able to recreate for us!! LOL. I was wandering why Katie looked so funny and you looked so mad! LOL. The pics in this collage are awesome!!!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

She's such a cutie pie. I'd miss her too! How do you do this collage?

cheryl said...

I love the collages. What a cute idea to recreate the old picture. That looks like the funest halloween party. You retro halloween blog background is so cool.