Dad and Gabbs playing in the tub. You wonder which has more fun! =0)
Gabby decided to share her dry cereal with Zaidy. She then proceeded to try and eat it before Zaid!
This is my gorgeous Christmas cactus that my Mom gave me when Gabby was born. I almost killed it in the house, poor thing. Finally I decided it just had to go outside and it was a good thing I did. It is finally alive and sprouting it's beautiful pink buds. I love it! I'm wondering though, do I need to bring it in during the winter??
3 comments:
Bathtime pictures are so much fun! The cactus is beautiful! Remeber Gram's? They were huge! Yours is well on its way! Love ya!
Adorable!!
I am glad your plant is thriving. How neat that you still have it.
I love bath time...even as an adult...it's my relaxing time...I love your cactus...it's beautiful..
Post a Comment