Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Minty fresh or Graffiti!

Every time, it never fails, if Gabby is around when we brush our teeth in the morning, she immediately starts yelling "teeth, teeth" and wanting her toothbrush. This particular morning I couldn't resist snapping a few of her multi-tasking. =0) Gotta love it!
Today, I decided we needed to finally break out the sidewalk chalk. The funny thing though, Gabby only played with it for like two minutes. The rest of the time it was a struggle just to keep her in the same area as me. We ended the playtime on our little tricycle and that is always a riot.
"See dog" followed by giggles. =0)
She's getting better about smiling when you ask her to "cheeze". This was the only one she actually held long enough for me to snap! She is so quick!
On the run!
Messing with the bricks around the rose bush.
Tripping over her own feet. She is very good at that! =0)

5 comments:

cheryl said...

What a great little multi-tasker. I am so impressed she can already write her own name with the chalk. :)

Em said...

Hahaha!! I know, me too!! Haha!! =0)

Katie said...

I can't believe those little pants are still so long on her :) She's too cute - love the background!

Me and Nick said...

Is that one of those interactive toys that she bounces on and stuff happens on the t.v.? It looks like something I saw on a commercial...
I'm excited she is starting to say little sentences!! Love y'all!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

I love her hair pulled up in that little ponytail!