Saturday, May 15, 2010

My little doll!!

My little princess decided a couple of days back that she wanted to put on some of her dress up clothes. So...let's see, we have a little oriental costume(Grandma and Paw Paw gave this to her back when she was a infant, now it fits =0)), Tinkerbell costume, princess shoes, and her Elmo camera. That about tops it off! =0)




I started making this dress about 2 months ago. I got the zipper in and had started the front with it's little pleats. I couldn't get the pleats to match up, so I took it to Jacksonville with me so Mom could help. I ended up forgetting to work on it with her, so she called and asked if she could finish it. I said, "Yes please"!!! Haha!! Thanks Mom for finishing it! =0) Gabby was very willing to smile after Church before we took it off of her. So sweet!!
Daddy was very sweet for us on Tuesday, and put one of Gabby's yogurts in the freezer making it her "icicle". She ate all of it that night after supper. We were quite surprised. =0)

2 comments:

Me and Nick said...

She's got some style! Layers are so in right now! :) I love the little dress you and Granny made, it's very dainty! The popsicle looks delicious!

Katie said...

I was going to say the same thing, she's mastering the technique of layers. By the time she's worried about fashion, it'll be back in style!! Yogurt pop - fantastic idea! I, too, love the dress - it's perfect on Gabby too - she's such a little doll, when she's standing still, right? Love you!