Here are a bunch of pictures from our little outdoor activity the other day. Gabby is just so silly!! I can't believe how pregnant I am, and I have another month. Ay!! =0) (A little pregnancy update: Little man is between 4 1/2 and 5 pounds. He is already head down and I'm all baby. I've gained about 12-13 pounds the whole pregnancy so far, which is a huge blessing for me. Gabby is dealing with Mommy not being able to do a lot of physical activity with her, I guess as well as can be expected of a 2 and 1/2 year old. For example, she let me lay on the couch for about 45 minutes this morning, while she watched some cartoons. My little trooper! Other than that, we are super excited for little Cavan to join us soon!)
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I am so excited for you! She will be a wonderful big sister. I feel the same way about already feeling so pregnant and I have 2 months to go!
We need pictures of you!!!! =0)
You are all belly! That's awesome! Love the little pool - perfect for Gabby to play in because you don't have to do much or worry about too much! That will be a life saver this summer!
I was thinking it'd be great for little man next year, especially since it is so tiny! =0) Thanks Kate!!
I'm so sorry I missed out on the fun in the sun! We'll have to do it again now that I'm home :-) And if you need a little distraction for Miss Gabby, just let Aunt YaYa know and I'll be right there!
I will definitely be taking you up on that last statement. =0) We will definitely have some pool time with Aunt Ya ya now that she is out and feeling better! =0)
Love it! The pool is awsome! I hope it will get warm enough up here for some outdoor pool fun...the base has an indoor pool though and I'm sure we'll be enjoying it eventually! Your belly is adorable! :) Glad you are feeling good and getting a little rest :)
Thanks Molls!! How cool you guys have a indoor pool to enjoy! That is awesome!! I hope Julius loves it too! =0)
Post a Comment