Friday, August 20, 2010

Cakes!!!!!!!!

I had the awesome opportunity to do something that I think is so stinkin' fun and delicious this past weekend. Make cakes!!! I love doing it, even though I am still new at it. One thing I've learned is I need a lot of practice and anyone is welcome to help me out!! =0)

7 comments:

Marle Pierce said...

Wow these looks awesome, you look like you've been doing this a long time!

ericnashlea said...

Emily,

Those look great! How did you do it. I would love to Make Adalea's first birthday cake.

Tell Clay hi for me. You have a beautiful little family. I miss you both!

cheryl said...

these are so cool!!! You are very talented.

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily those are so adorable! How do you get the icing to look smooth?! They are cute!

Katie said...

Beautiful Emily!! Glad you finally put these on your blog! I was going to post them on facebook soon if you didn't :) They look fantastic - you make working with fondant look easy! You must have baked great cakes too because they are perfectly even! Did you mix all of those colors for the balls too!?! That's so much work! It looks fantastic! Glad you found something you enjoy - keep it up!

Amanda said...

who gets to eat them??Im just saying if you want a taste tester im free!

Cherie said...

Great job! I'm really impressed with your cakes and they look professional!