Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy 2 Months!

Cavan hit the big 2 Months on the 21st and I had to snap some pics of him! He is getting so big and so cute!! More and more, I have to admit, he looks like his Daddy and Paw Paw! It's really cute!! At his 2 month appointment, he weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz, and is now 21 inches! =0)
Gabby told me she had to give him some loveis and take a picture! So cute!!
Gabby enjoying a peanut butter bar concoction I attempted to make! I'm still not good at melting chocolate!
Hanging out with fam!!!!

Happy Birthday Paw Paw!

4 comments:

kokanuts said...

Wow, he's getting big. Great Pics. Cavan's so cute and has a sweet big sister. I can see the resemblence to Barry more and more!!! Love you all.

Marle Pierce said...

He's face is so sweet. It has so much personality.

Katie said...

These are so adorable! It makes me sad! I can't wait to be able to at least see everyone once or twice a year instead of once every two! Miss and love you Emily. Let's webcam this week!!

Me and Nick said...

He's so handsome!! I can't wait to meet him in November!! He is growing up so fast...has it really been two months?! Love you all!!!