Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Contains a lot of Purple and Gold....Aaarrggghhh!!!

We had awesome seats (Thanks Paw Paw and Grandma-ma)!

I think his prayer was answered in the end.
The picture above and below are for those who have not seen or did not know (Katie =0)) that the ECU stadium added on at the far end where the score board was originally. Of course, it is still there.
She made this face a few times during the evening's events!
My old high school! Go Southwest High!!
It was homecoming, so the stadium was full of high schoolers. Awww, those were the days!
Touchdown Pirateeeesssssss!!! (Off to the right, under the field goal!)
This soon stopped, because my heart kept stopping thinking she would leap over at any minute.
There goes a field goal, top right!
Awesome coach clapping!!
Ended the night with none other than...candy. Yummm....yep!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Go Pirates! I love wearing my ECU stuff, it never fails that I run into a fellow Pirate, even here in HI. Ran into a guy from the med school of '96 just the other night at dinner. I miss that atmosphere - hope to get to some games again if I ever get to live in NC again. Love seeing the kids, especially Gabby's less-than-thrilled face :) That's awesome. I now understand the purple nails! Arrrrgh!

kokanuts said...

Great pics, Em...guess it helps that you had GREAT seats :) Gabby and Cavan are beautiful and so are you and Clay :) Can't wait to see you again soon. Love y'all.

Tinkerbel said...

How did Cavan do? We took Amelia to the game and she would wince every time the crowd cheered.

Bernice said...

These are some awesome pictures! Looks like everyone had fun.

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Can I just say that is the gayest Petey the Pirate ever! Can you tell I did not like that change. Cute Pirate fan though!