A lot has happened this past week, some good...some sad. One of the wonderful things is, Cavan turned 4 months. He is getting so big. He started on a bit of rice cereal on Friday. Needless to say, he did not like it one bit. His little tongue was pushing it out as quick as I was putting it in. So funny!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! He is getting so chunky!! He will be 5 months old when I come to visit...crazy!! Time goes by so quickly when you have a baby!!
He is so cute...and I have decided (after looking at a picture of you, Em, as a baby, that he looks like you!!! Wait till you see it...you'll be amazed. Love you all.
That's last pic is my favorite. He's wasting no time spitting it back out and wrinkling his cute little face in the process. Priceless!
Post a Comment