Tuesday, December 21, 2010

O sugar cookies divine...

We enjoyed a festive time of decorating sugar cookies.

As you can see, Gabby thoroughly enjoyed the sprinkles!


Yes, those are some Halloween sprinkles in there...I figured why not use all of them up.


Aunt Ya ya was sweet enough to ice them for her.

Gabby attempted several times, to decorate without icing.

So silly!


Cavan hung out and watched!


The nicely sprinkled ones are Aunt Ya ya's, while the packed full of sprinkles are from Gabby

and I. (All I have to say, is I have a new love for sprinkles on my sugar cookies...yummy!)


Of course, someone could not resist a couple of bites here and there...


We finished the batch up a few days later, prior to making gingerbread houses.

Gabby of course, was just as liberal with the sprinkles...gotta lover her!




I was informed at our wic appointment that Cavan can start having a little bit of juice.

He really really liked it....

until the sippy cup just kept letting the juice come out...oops.

Must be time for new cups...=0)!


We had the Fox clan over to do gingerbread houses.

I bought a kit do them, and let's just say, next year we will be doing it the way my Mom does.

Graham crackers are so much easier to work with.

(mine)
(Phil's)

Phil concentrating very hard on his masterpiece...he he!

(Gabby's)


(Clay's)
I got up at 3:30am the night before last to make Cavan a bottle, and remembered that there was a lunar eclipse going on.

So I grabbed my camera and ran outside to take pictures!

How cool is that...never seen one before in person...

it was kind of creepy looking.



4 comments:

Katie said...

Sugar cookies look like so much fun! You all have way more patience than me...Cavan is getting so BIG and doesn't look a thing like Gabby! So funny! You made REAL gingerbread houses - that's pretty cool! The lunar eclipse does look creepy - especially by yourself outside at 3:30 a.m. Creepy....

Susanne said...

I thought the moon looked beautiful. I only had my cell phone to take pics with (need to charge my camera's battery). Your pics turned out great. I

Mitch and Shannon said...

Looks like Gabby had a lot of fun decorating cookies! We did the same thing with Emily and Autumn and their friend and we had fun! And I wish we could have seen the Lunar Eclipse, it was too foggy here!

Me and Nick said...

So much fun! Everything! Cavan is growing up so fast, 6 months already! Can't believe how quickly the time is going! I didn't get to see the eclipse either, a little rainy here!