Grandma, for Gabby's birthday, gave her a set of porcelain princess to paint.
Gabby has asked non-stop to paint them, however I told her she would do so with Grandma.
I gave in today. I let her pick one and she just went to town on Aurora.
My little artist in the making, who is totally left handed. So fun!!!!
Gabby has asked non-stop to paint them, however I told her she would do so with Grandma.
I gave in today. I let her pick one and she just went to town on Aurora.
My little artist in the making, who is totally left handed. So fun!!!!
On another note, Cavan has not enjoyed rice or any kind of baby food so far.
Today, while running errands with Sonja, it occurred to me, that maybe I should try "real" food.
So I put a piece of banana in his little mesh thingy tonight and he enjoyed it thoroughly, and I mean thoroughly. Clay had to use a wipe to clean him and himself up.
Maybe I've found a solution to our eating problems, and I mean, who would've thought. Ha ha!!



4 comments:
Those look like so much fun to paint! You'll have to put a clear coat over them so you can preserve her work! And good grief Cavan's eyes are BLUE and CLEAR!! Are they changing at all?
Gabby is a budding artist...like all the rest of you. All Kokinda's are artistic. Love that Cavan likes the mesh thingy. You will now have a lot more free time :) Love you all!
Lookin' good!
She did such a good job on her princess!! Cavan is wondering where you have been keeping the good stuff!! :)
Post a Comment