Thursday, February 10, 2011
Shed Raising...
My family and friends are so so so so wonderful. First, we were able to purchase a awesome new shed. Well, through the wonderful kindness and help of Pop Pop, Granny, Uncle Jason, Aunt Sonja, Jason G., Aaron, David, the Missionaries, and Tommy, it was put up two Saturdays ago. Auntie Erin, Emma, Shelby and Wendy came to chill out with us while they worked! That Saturday was just, for lack of a better word...Fabulous! Thanks to Pop Pop and Uncle Jason, we had everything we needed to get the shed up that day. Just gotta give a big shout out to all of those that helped us, you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =0)

Zaidy was a little jealous of Ed, my Dad's dog. Ed listens and is a good dog, however Zaidy, is still learning. =0)





I wish he would do this all of the time, however Cavan, just does not want to sit up. He'll do it for a couple of seconds, and then lean and fall over. Poor kid. He does have rolling down to a T.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Glad y'all had so much help!! Glad it's up and ready for storage! Cavan's going to learn real soon how much more fun sitting up is! :)
I'll have to let you know.... Jason, your brother, was upset that he wasn't in any pictures. Then I showed him that he was.... his legs were.
Let me tell you, I was horrible about taking pictures that day. Tell him, I am so sorry! I do have one of him though...=0)!!!
I'll have to show him. He was joking, you know.
Post a Comment