Saturday, February 26, 2011

White nubs and cuteness...

So cuteness here has more than just two teeth coming in. In fact,
he has the top 4 right at the gum line, not quite broken through,
and then one on the bottom that has broken through. This
explains the difficulty in sleeping...so fun...
yay!!!
(right in the middle of his bottom gum, you can see the
tooth that has broken through)

(little white tips are peaking though up top)

(Cavan enjoying some refrigerator toys! They soon all disappear!)

We were at the table the other night eating, and I was
giving Cavan some yummy biscuit, hence the cute little lip
drawn in. I had to snap this shot, simply because these are
the
three main eaters in the house right now. All together,
in one picture, and giving me looks like they just love to give...
to me...sometimes. Zaidy always looks that way though.

Now that Gabby has Cavan, she is very willing to take a picture
for me. Now there is "competition". I constantly snap pics of
Cavan, and only bug her every once in awhile, so now, she'll
ask me to. "Mommy take a picture of me, let me see it, let me see it!"

mmm...yummy yummy biscuit...

4 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily your children are so beautiful!!! I can't get over how many teeth are coming in at once...I'm sure you're losing sleep over all of this...I hope you are doing ok! How is your working out going?!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Oh my goodness! He has so many swollen spots in that little mouth! Hope they come in quickly & don't bother him too much.

kokanuts said...

Poor little guy...but he looks like he is still his sweet cute self!!! They are both beautiful children. Love you all.

Katie said...

Man oh man...what a bummer for him! But maybe once he has all of those teeth he'll enjoy food more! Gabs and Cavan are beautiful Em :) Miss and love you!