That would be the "Griffin" ride behind Clay! Our seats had a great view of the ride. The cart is hanging over the
huge drop right now, about ready to descend! Let's just say it is ca-razy to be looking down at what could possibly be where you would fall to your death if the ride broke...ha ha!!! Great thought, right?!

So the concert was AWESOME. Grayson Chance has a nice voice for his age. I love his song "Waiting Outside the Lines", go
here to listen to his video. =0) He only performed for about 30 minutes, and then we waited while they set the stage up for Miranda Cosgrove...

and then the show started!

First outfit...


Second outfit...




and the third outfit. All really random and not always matching, but still cute.

Gabby appears to be paying attention to other things, but I think she was just really in to the music. Ha!



They had all of the little V.I.P. kids come on the stage for her last song which Gabby loved.
This is the last song they sang, that me and Gabby loved to sing and dance around the house too. Now worries folks, she has not nor will she see the videos until she is a bit older. I'm thinking at least 5...ha ha ha!!!! Here is
another (this one was from the concert the night before we went at Busch Gardens) and
another (This one was from the same night we were there) of her songs that we enjoyed. =0)
This is the first song I heard from her when we had cable and could watch iCarly. I liked it so much I put it on my itouch! =0)

...we are always thinking about you two!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't help it, you are everywhere! =0) Come to find out, they keep two Border Collies in the horses stalls at night, named Katie and Molly, and they actually have their names up for when they are sleeping over!!! We didn't get to see them though, which was a bummer! Can't wait to go back to B.G. again!!!!!!!!!!!! =0)
2 comments:
Looks like Gabby had a blast! Funny about the dogs' names!!! Katie and Molly will be tickled :) Love you all.
I really liked iCarly when we had cable too! :) I always thought Julia looked a little like her! Pretty neat that you got to go to her concert!! I don't remember how old I was when we went to see Reba McIntyre but I remember having a pretty good time :) looks like Gabby did too and the crowd was much more kid friendly! LOL! Can't believe the dogs names! Too funny...we did share a room and bed for a long time so it kind of makes since :) Love the pics!!
Post a Comment