My cutie pie, who decided this year she was going to be a Vampirate, which is the name she gave to a vampire...we have no idea why she added the pirate part on. She loved being this this year. We painted her finger nails black, and then for the trunk or treat we put on some silver and black eye shadow. Half way through the eye make-up, she told me it was burning, so we did not get a lot of it on. She looked fabulous though.






Cavan had a "down to the wire" type of costume. We thought maybe his costume from last year might fit him, a Bear, but I waited too long to go and find it, and ended up not finding it at all. I was then going to put him in Gabby's snail costume, but once again, procrastinated in pulling it out, and by the time I did, it was too late to get rid of the moth ball smell. So he ended up with a little spider man outfit that he got a long time ago from Grandma and Paw paw. Underneath, because it was so cold, I had put on his little skeleton pj's, for warmth purposes, but...

he ended up like this for the night...it's still cute though right?!

He's also so quick, that I haven't gotten any good ones of him posing like Gabby did for me. The boy just likes to run everywhere!
2 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute!!
So much fun!! They look great! The second to last pic of Gabby is beautiful! She's so grown up :) Cavan looks like a little ball of fire!! :)
Post a Comment