I am always amazed at how time flies. It feels like just yesterday (August 2004), Katie and I were up here searching for apartments to live together in, so we could finish our lovely degrees at ECU. Fast forward about 10 months and I'm marrying a wonderful man and starting a life together with him (June 2005). A few months later, he graduates with his BS (December 2005), then we moved into a new apartment. Pregnancy came about a year later (Feb 2007), with me graduating as well with my BA (May 2007), and then about 5 months later we move into our first home (September 2007). We welcomed Gabby in November 2007. Life really took off then, even though at times it seemed to creep along. A year after her birth, hubby was looking for a new job, which kept us in Greenville. That I have to say, was a big surprise. He had so many interviews in Raleigh, Durham, and even Virginia. We really thought we would be moving. Heavenly Father had other plans for us. It kept us close to family while we welcomed little man Cavan in June 2010. I know I will always be in awe of how Heavenly Father works in our lives. Our time here in Greenville has come to an end though. Clay took a job yesterday in Chapel Hill at UNC, which as many of you know, he is a HUGE UNC basketball fan so I think that is a awesome perk for him. I am going to miss all of you so much! I love all of you more than you know and seriously expect to continue to hear from y'all and a visit when you come to Chapel Hill/Raleigh Area! (Family you already know you are expected to visit and stay in touch, just in case you were wondering =0))! We have about two, maybe three weeks before we have to be gone, but hopefully sooner as far as our stuff goes, for Ya Ya's sake anyways! =0)
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Crazy!! I was thinking about when Gabby was born just the other day! So many memories and family in G-ville, you will definitely be back there to visit too! :) Funny how we're all moving in the same year too! Can't wait for you to find your new place and get settled and start new adventures!! Love y'all!
Wow! I know we haven't seen each other much since y'all moved to 1st Ward, but we're still going to miss you! We're also trying to make a move up in that direction (soooo tired of Greenville), but there just aren't many openings right now. But maybe we'll see you soon??? Congrats to Clay on the job!!!! (sorry for the double post--I was logged in under the wrong account.)
Congrats to Clay on the job!!! How exciting!!
Congrats on the new job! What a great place to be. I know you will be missed in Greenville. Good luck with the move and transition. That is never much fun! But I'm sure you'll do great in your new area.
Thanks y'all!!! We are excited to be moving, but not too excited about the actual process! =0)
OMG! You will be closer to me! Yeah! Tell Clay I said congratulations!
We are totally going to be closer to you Bernice!!!! I'm thinking lunch dates!!!!!!!!! =0)
Me too! Just let me know when you get settled.
Bernice
Post a Comment