I can't remember why I took these pictures back in March, but they are too cute not to put up! I'm sure the kids were doing some cute stuff!!
We went to Gville for Aunt Ya Ya's Awesome Birthday!!!! We were so excited to be able to celebrate her 25th with her!!! She doesn't look a day over 20 and she can skate like it too!!! =0)
They are such a cute couple!!!!
Cavan found skating to be very easy, and he took no time at all in escaping all of us, to explore the arcade part of the rink!! Silly kid!
Gabby did good, but she had big kids skates on, so she did have a lot more falls, until...
Uncle David got this for her!! We couldn't keep her still once she had her own little roller/walker!! Smart invention that is for sure!
Madi stayed in her seat the whole time! There is a clear sign in the rink that says that you cannot hold a kid while on skates, and truthfully it had been so long since I had been on them, I did not trust myself!
Sleepovers at Uncle David's and Aunt Ya Ya's house!!!
We got to see Phil, which is so nice!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment