We spent the weekend before Easter, celebrating with the Kokinda clan!!! It was so fun, and not one of us wanted to leave! Gabby and Cavan in their first set of lovely Easter outfits!! I have better pictures than this, however they are still on my camera, so they'll come later!
J is so good with babies!!!!
The hunt begins...
Love these pictures of Granny with little A!!!! She is so cute!!
Favorite pic of the two!! Above and below!!
Molls, I am so sorry I always get pics of you with your serious face, I need more smiling from you! =0)
Madi's favorite Aunt...=0)! (She is apparently my little Ella!! Hee hee!!!)
The following pictures are courtesy of Johnny Jr.!! He did a really good job!!!
Fin!
Pop Pop and Granny's Birthday gifts!!!
J is awesome!!!
Love that G actually smiled for me!
Lots of tiny helpers!
Mads finally tested the grass at the farm...she loved it!!!
Want to squish chubby belly!
Loving some J time!!! Look at those dirty knees, she was in heaven!
This boy loves a swing!!!
I had way more pictures to put up, however Blogger is a party pooper and would not cooperate with me...at all! =0( Oh well, glad I got these up!



No comments:
Post a Comment