Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Crawling....Maybe?

I put Gabby down on the floor the other day and was standing in the kitchen watching her while I was going through the bills. Next thing I know, she is up on her knees rocking back and forth and she takes a couple of little movements forward. I tried to get it on video, and this is the best I have gotten so far. =0) Also, she has broken another tooth. It is one of her front teeth, which is awesome, right beside the little eye tooth that has come in. She had a couple of rough days while it was coming in, so we are glad that it is finally through the gum. =0)

I was trying to sit her up by the way, Clay made the comment that I was dragging her. =0) I hope to actually get her in the action soon. She has already been working hard on sitting up from laying down. Yay!!!

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon said...

Emily, how precious. She's getting so big and growing fast!! Before you know it she's running and playing soccer.

Laura said...

Aren't video cameras great? What a cutie!

Me and Nick said...

She is gonna be going real soon! And then it's all downhill :) I'm excited for you and especially for Gabby!