Saturday, July 26, 2008

I could cry...

I left my camera in Jacksonville last week. I of course could've gone and gotten at any time so these tears are definitely not huge ones. =0) Still, last night we went to a pool party at Gold's Gym for church. It was a going away party too for the Alred's who are moving to Utah for his schooling. We hope they are going to have a blast out there, yet we are going to miss them here. Clay came last night too, so it was his first time seeing Gabby in the pool. He even held her in it and she just clung to him. I wanted to spit nails because I didn't have anyway to snap photos. Ay! She did do really really well, and didn't cry until she was splashed in the face by some little ones running around in the water. After Clay and I held her we passed her to Uncle David and he held her in the deep end and she just watched and splashed a little at all of the people swimming around. He and Aunt Sonja passed her back and forth and she did really good. She is such a silly little baby. Thankfully the pool water was pretty warm too, so it was kind of like her bath, sans the toys. =0) Hopefully I'll get the camera back next week when I make my way to good old J-ville. Love y'all!!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I never have my camera when I want it (although I have been known to use my camera phone in desperation)

Ashley said...

Yes!!! You must get your camera back immediately!!! And then take her to the pool so we can see cutie pics!!~

Laura said...

I understand how you feel about the camera. I thought I lost my camera in Hawaii and the tears started rolling...your daughter is a doll. I love that picture on the side with food all over her...classic.