There is definitely something about the month of October that just makes me feel happy. We have been busy this past weekend. First though, I finally took some pictures of Gabby "brushing" her teeth. It is hilarious to think that she actually watches and listens to me sometimes. =0) I also had to take some pictures of my awesome flowers that are still blooming outside. The sunflowers have all bit the dust, but they were awesome when they were a blooming. We went to Jacksonville on Saturday, just for the day, to go to a lovely Pumpkin Carving party at Erin's house. It was so much fun. They always have the best food and tons of it. I know Kerri brought a lot of fabulous sweets and some chili too! The kids did such an awesome job of carving and actually focusing on finishing their pumpkins. I think Jason did end up finishing Emma's, but I think everyone else actually carved their own. Mom helped me do mine because for some reason I decided to pick the hardest and most involved picture to do. What can ya do?! =0) Johnny came a little late and in his artiness did one awesome version of the little green guy from Monsters Inc. He he!! It was so fun! All of the pumpkins were amazing and it was a very fun evening!!




































Above are two videos of Gabby playing with Grannie. This is the first time she has ever continued singing while somebody patted her mouth. Usually she will just stop as soon as you put your hand on her mouth. The first video is of her doing it and in the second she doesn't, but it is still a cute video!!! =0) So Gabby is sitting under me as I am doing this post and she hears herself in the video. I pick her up and within seconds she is staring at herself and repeating the sound she is making!! Crazy kid!! Hope everyone is doing great!!



6 comments:
What a good girl, brushing her teeth!
Those are some awesome pumpkins!
She is just too cute. I love her little Halloween shirt. The pumpkins are very impressive.
Emily she is a little hoot. I bet you love being with her. I love the pumpkins, we will be carving ours this weekend coming up. I love the videos, I wish mine would turn out good, but we'll see, i'll keep working on it. Thanks for sharing!!
Mocha is feeling much better today, she actually gave me kisses and has been following me around all day!! I know she'll be ok. she's a tough pup! I love the name Zaidy. How did you come up with it?!
She's awesome - it's nice to see everyone too :) The pumpkins look great - glad to see the pics of everyone with them too. Soon enough!
I LOVE October too!
Your flowers look incredible. I can't keep plants/flowers alive for a week!~
Post a Comment