Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Treat!!

Well, we have finally ordered and received Gabby's costume and we have even tried it on her and all we have to say is...it is awesome!!! =0) She looks adorable in it and we can't wait to show all of you on Halloween!! =0) Since we want to surprise all of you we aren't saying a word as to what it is!!! He he!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I know! I know! But I still can't WAIT to see her!!

Missy said...

Such a cute blog!!! And Gabby is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! It's great seeing everything ya'll have been up too...and now I can stalk you properly. =)

Mitch and Shannon said...

I'm sure Gabby's costume is adorable. I love the girls costumes this year, but I do miss the pretty princess ones we went through!! I'm reading it slowly so I know what's going on, I don't want to miss a thing. And, I don't have much time to read it all so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Emily, I love my girls room. We got it big so they could grow into as teenagers hopefully. If not, it's a good selling point!! We also have the office which is a little smaller, not by much, and our master suite. If you have time one day I will record my house for ya and blog it! But, only if you wanna see. I can't wait to see Gabby in her costume!