Gabby has discovered her little rocking chair in the far corner of her bedroom. I was in there putting away clothes and turned around and she was sitting in it. So I immediately ran and got the camera. =0) She is such a silly little girl!!
After she was done with the rocking chair, she decided she wanted to push the button on her Barbie power wheel. =0) She doesn't let me film her on it pushing it, so I thought I would get the next best thing, her standing next to it. =0)
I had to snap some shots of her sitting in her chair. At one point she fell out of it, started crying and didn't stop until I picked her up, of course. Well, after being in my arms for like 2 minutes she was squirming to get down and get back in it. So these are pictures of her after she had already fallen out. So hilarious!!



Trying to crawl out of the room brought on the Zaidy monster. She has gotten a 100% more licky licky lately. =0)
Friday night we had our ward Chili Cook off. Immediately when we got there, Paw Paw came and found us and Gabby went to him. Then of course, she wanted down and for him to....
walk her around.
She loves to do some walking!! Grandma got her some new tennis shoes too, and so this is her first time walking around in them. Notice the high stepping. Actually she trips more than anything and stumbles around in them more. =0) So fun to watch though!

The chili I made actually was one of the four that tied for 3rd place!! Yipee and go Chili'Os!!! =0) Ha ha!!!
We had Stake Conference today and we all went together with Paw Paw, Grandma and Phil. Sonja is in the hospital again, poor thing, and so David is with her, leaving Phil at home. So this afternoon he came down for lunch/dinner. Well, Gabby started out in the hall way yelling at him and then slowly made her way into the living room to me and crawled all around, following Phil. Finally when he sat down, where he is in the picture, she came to me and then proceeded to stand and walk to Phil. He had Zaidy at the time too, so it was like a double treat for her. She took three steps the first time towards him, before she would fall to the ground. I was yelling for Clay to come in and see her doing this, but of course by the time he got in the room, she was down to maybe a step or two. She has been attempting to walk for awhile now, but tonight, trying to get Phil, she took the most steps, and on purpose! =0)



4 comments:
Good seeing you at conference! I think you're the only one I saw from Greenville bc I was with the Harkers Island clan.
OMG, she is so CUTE!!! I bet you can't get enough of her!! I loved that age!! You are a great mother!! Congrats to everything great that is going on in your lives!!
Does this mean she will come running to me on Sundays now? Cute thing!!
I love that she wanted to get down and be walked around. Remember little Jason? I guess we've done it with all of them, and man did it break your back - but you do it anyways...bless their little hearts :)
Post a Comment